What I’m Listening To:

As a Christmas present to the family my brother got us Spotify Premium. Since Christmas I have been listening to so much music. The joy of having no ads makes listening to music even better. My song list is growing at an expediential rate and my favorite songs change quicker than the week. Here is my official list on what is good to listen to (please remember this is my opinion which I even think is bad).

In no particular order:

Little Mix: I have been listening to Black Magic, Opps, Touch, and Shout Out to My Ex on repeat.

Fun: while I was getting my eyebrows done Some Nights came on which lead me to also listening to We Are young.

Jon Bellion: he is not as well-known but his songs All Time Low, Guillotine, Woke the F*ck Up, 80’s Films and pretty much all of his music is great.

Ed Sheeran: he released his new album this week and I have only listened to a few songs I can see it becoming my new favorite.

Hamilton the Musical: I can listen to this track all day long and in any order. I listen to it so much my roommate has already started. If you have not listened to it at all you should try. Especially Washington on Your Side which happens to be my current favorite.

Some random ones I listen to are: Bruno Mars, Fifth Harmony, Machine Gun Kelly, The Chainsmokers, Shawn Mendes, Halsey, and so much more.

I have a play list dedicated to music from my childhood. Any late 90’s or early 2000’s songs I put on that list. Britney Spears, Bowling For Soup, Shaggy, The All-American Rejects, NSYNC, and Snoop Dogg are all regulars on this play list.


The rest of my songs are mostly random.  Anything from Blink-182 to One Direction can find its way onto my play list. I think the most important thing is to accept the music you listen to. If I listened to all the times my roommates complained about me listening to One Direction I would have stopped months ago,. Music is there to make you happy. Enjoy your playlists and sing loudly to them. I tried changing my music tastes in high school to fix those around me and I did not enjoy it. Comment your guilty pleasure to listen to.  Mine is definitely One Direction so you cannot be worse than me.

Comments

  1. I love Spotify premium! I currently am trying out Apple Music, but I prefer Spotify. There are so many playlists on Spotify with moods that it is easier to find what you want. If you create playlists by yourself AppleMusic is the way to go. I love listening to Hamilton. Hamilton is on both platforms so whatever you use you will be set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Spotify premium! It is so worth the extra money to be able to listen to whatever you want without having to skip through songs. You can create whatever playlist you want depending on your mood and situation, and I love looking through my friend's playlists and finding new songs I had never heard before. You have great taste in music I must say! And hey, there is nothing wrong with One Direction so I am definitely not judging you! Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotify is a great way to listen to music. I do not have premium but I defiantly have been listening to some great songs as of late. Little Mix is ok, my mom listens to them because they were on British X factor, which she watches for some reason. So I have heard a couple songs by them. If you like Snoop Dog, I highly recommend Smoke DZA and Curren$y, they are in the same genre of Rap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts